At Spinelli Nissan, you can count on benefiting from professional and money-saving Nissan financing services in Montréal .
Whatever your needs for leasing and financing in Montréal, we can propose to you the best car loan solution to ensure that when you buy or lease your chosen new Nissan vehicle or pre-owned car or SUV, you’ll benefit from the most competitive interest rate and best terms available. Our automotive financing and car credit specialists are trained by the manufacturer and benefit from valuable experience to ensure all your needs are met.
Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program
At Spinelli Nissan, our primary goal is to offer our valued customers a hassle-free, quick and smooth transition into their next new Nissan vehicle. Nissan Canada Finance is there to help you and your family members make every journey a memorable one and as a loyal customer, we can deliver more! If you are leasing or financing your Nissan vehicle with Nissan Canada Finance, or if you currently own a Nissan vehicle 2007 model year or newer, you are eligible to take advantage of the Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program.
Designed with your needs in mind the Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program offers you the flexibility to adapt it to your particular situation. You decide how the Nissan Canada Finance Loyalty Program makes the most sense for you in your transition to your next Nissan vehicle.
For more information, visit nissan.ca. Questions? Please feel free to contact us!
The Nissan Advantage Program
Spinelli Nissan and Nissan Canada Finance is pleased to announce the Nissan Advantage Program – one, easy program to help new Canadians and first time buyers. If you have faced credit challenges in the past or need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time, this program is designed for you.
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
The details of the Nissan Advantage Program are:
- The maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000.
- A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required.
- Proof of income satisfactory to NCF is required at the time of purchase.
- A completed application with 1 reference is required at the time of purchase.
- New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or study permit/visa
- Diplomat service
- Non-landed applicants must present job contract and work permit.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The Nissan Advantage Program is available to individuals, based on approved credit through Nissan Canada Finance, who:
- have faced credit challenges in the past or need the opportunity to establish credit for the first time; and
- are interested in purchasing a new or current model year Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Altima sedan or Rogue.